Multidisciplinary Joint Pain Management Study Day
This Multidisciplinary Joint Pain Management study day is primarily catered for Consultants /SAS/Trainees in Anaesthesia, Pain, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology, GP’s, Physiotherapist, Psychologist and nursing staff to help them learn safe techniques and understand Multidisciplinary Joint Pain Management.
The course is delivered by a group of Orthopaedic surgeons who are sub specialists in their field. It covers lectures dealing with indications, anatomy & technique as well as practical hands on interactive sessions.
We anticipate that the course will become quite popular & will be well attended.
Study Day Objectives
- Primary care management of Joint Pain
- Medical management of Joint Pain
- Preoperative optimisation for joint replacement surgery
- Surgical management of Joint Pain
- Role of imaging & Injections
- Management of complex joint pain
- Physical therapies for joint pain
- Psychological support for joint pain
- The use of Novel Techniques (Genicular Nerve Block-Radiofrequency